GET YOUR GAME ON!
We offer leagues for adults (high school age and older) year-round. View the full listing of Adult Sports Opportunities leagues offered at this time. For league schedules and standings click on the Game On Mobile image. The registration deadline for most leagues will be during the month prior to league starting. All of our adult sports are listed in the menu below click on the sport or sports you are interested in for more information.
- Flag Football
- Free Agent Sign Up
FREE AGENT LIST
2022 Summer Adult Softball League
10 game season with the top 4 in each division advancing to playoffs. Put a team together to play, Church groups, friends, family or coworkers all would make great teammates!
- Dates: May 31 - August 4; 6:15 - 10:15 p.m.
- Registration Deadline: May 23
- Team Fee: $500
- Men's Leisure Mondays & Wednesdays
- Coed Leisure Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Coed Competitive: Tuesdays
- Men's Competitive: Wednesdays
- Women's: Wednesdays (Draft League)
- Complete this Registration Form
- Players will be drafted in pairs or individually
- Draft will be May 24
- $40 per player (Paid at field prior to 1st game)
One pitch, 30 minute games and double headers.
2022 Spring Adult Softball League - ONE PITCH
- Dates: March 21 - May 19 6:15 - 10:15 p.m.
- Registration Deadline: March 14
- Team Fee: $350
- Men's : Mondays or Wednesdays
- Women's : Wednesdays
- Co-ed: Tuesdays or Thursday
Adult Soccer (ASfh)
Indoor Soccer Leagues
6 v 6 will be played this fall at the new Field House! These leagues are open to Women & Men above the age of 15. Each league will play an 8 game season and the top 4 teams will advance to the playoffs. Men can only play 1 Men's League and 1 Coed League team. No cleats are allowed at the Field House only turf shoes or tennis shoes, SHIN guards are required.
2022 5 v 5 Basketball (Comp & Leisure Divisions)
Full Court, five on five basketball leagues will be offered to begin in January. Open divisions for all men and women above the age of 15. Teams will play a minimum of 8 games, usually 2 scheduled nights per week plus a post-season tournament.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, January 3
- League Play: January 10 - March 10
- Game Times: 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. at the Montrose Community Recreation Center
- Team Fee: $550
- Player Fee: NO individual player fees, only team fee
- Competitive League: Mondays & Wednesdays
- Leisure League: Tuesdays & Thursdays
2022 Basketball Officials TrainingWe are always looking for new officials that are motivated and willing to learn. FREE training provided. Thursday, January 6; 7:00 pm at the Rec Center.
2021 - 3 v 3 Basketball (Coed & Men's Divisions)
Half Court 3v3 is offered for Men's & Coed teams. Each game will consist of 3 games to 15,
Adult Volleyball (AVB)
2022 Spring Volleyball 4 V 4
Volleyball leagues are offered for four-person teams in women's & coed play. Each team will play a round-robin schedule including a season-ending single-elimination tournament. Ages 15 and older.
2022 Fall Volleyball 6 v 6 and 4 V 4
Volleyball leagues are offered for teams in women's & coed play. Each team will play an 8 game league schedule and a season-ending single-elimination tournament. Ages 15 and older.
Adult Kickball (AKICK)
Come relive those playground days in the Montrose Kickball League. Coed teams consisting of 10 or more players will play 8 league games and an end-of-season tournament. Theme nights include Superheroes, 80's, 90's, Pink Out, etc. Beer is allowed in the dugouts for those 21+. This league is laid back and open to anyone 15 years and older. Get your friends together for a fun time.
Adult Flag Football (AFF)
Flag Football League
6 on 6, non-blocking flag football is offered for the 15 & older crowd. Form your own teams; equipment will be supplied by MRD on game days. Sign up individually or as a team. Please list all those playing on your team on the registration form. Players without a team will be placed on a team.
Dodgeball League (ADODGE)
Back to the basics. Dodgeball as it was played in PE. 6v6 teams, lots of games, throwing, catching, and balls.
- Team Fee: $175
- League Play: November 3 - December 15
- Registration Deadline: October 25
- Location: Montrose Rec. Center/ Field House
- Time: 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Teams of 6 take to the turf at the Field House for a fast paced game of dodgeball. Prizes for best costumes and top finishers.
- Team Fee:TBD
- Date: Saturday, TBD
- Registration Deadline: TBD
- Time: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm