Class Schedules & Descriptions
Class Descriptions Click Here
Fitness Classes: (10 participant maximum)
Classes will take place outdoors or on the blue gymnasium court to maximize physical distancing and participant safety. Class times have changed. Please review the following schedule for current class times:
- All classes are reservation based.
- You can place a reservation for class up to 3 days in advance of the class start time.
- Reservations can be made online, by phone, or in-person at the CRC.
- Class sizes are limited to the first 10 participants that place a reservation. Walk-ins will be accepted if not all class spots are full.
- Participants are limited to 1 class reservation per day.
- Participants will need to bring their own mats for all classes that are not chair based.
- Participants will need to bring their own props for yoga classes if they intend to use yoga blocks or stretching straps.
- Participants must have an active pass or purchase a day pass to participate in classes.
- Class participants will not be allowed on the courts early. Participants with an active pass may utilize other fitness areas within the facility before or after class, but are not to put belongings on the court floor until 15-minutes prior to class start times.
- Participants will need to maintain at least 6-feet of space between themselves and other participants and remain at least 12-feet from the instructor’s stage.
- Participants will be required to wear a mask at all times within the facility.
- Participants must maintain physical distancing at all times when collecting equipment for class and when returning equipment to designated cleaning areas.
- Please bring a filled water bottle for class. Drinking fountains are off throughout the facility. Water bottle filling stations are available.